A new Dose Response build just came out!
- The player is not immediately surrounded by monsters
- Ditto for being in the range of an irresistible dose
Monsters are introduced gradually. At first, only the
vwill appear and only once the player veers from the starting area will they encounter the rest.
- Add useless NPCs (they can’t be interacted within, but they’re friendly and just wander around)
hmonsters follow a pack-like behaviour: if one sees a player, it tells other `h`s nearby
- Show keys for starting a new game and quitting in the endgame screen
- Doses’ effect only contributes to the intoxicated state (i.e. whether or how sober or exhausted you are makes no effect while using)
- When winning the game, show the endgame screen
- The endgame screens shows why the player lost
- The Windows version no longer shows the command line console
You can download the builds on the Dose Response project page and check out the source code at Github.