Dose Response 0.4.3
A new Dose Response build just came out!
- The player is not immediately surrounded by monsters
- Ditto for being in the range of an irresistible dose
- Monsters are introduced gradually. At first, only the
will appear and only once the player veers from the starting area
will they encounter the rest.
- Add useless NPCs (they can't be interacted within, but they're
friendly and just wander around)
- Make the
h monsters follow a pack-like behaviour: if one sees a
player, it tells other
- Show keys for starting a new game and quitting in the endgame screen
- Doses' effect only contributes to the intoxicated state (i.e.
whether or how sober or exhausted you are makes no effect while
- When winning the game, show the endgame screen
- The endgame screens shows why the player lost
- The Windows version no longer shows the command line console
You can download the builds on the
Dose Response project page and check out the
source code at Github.